Sunday, July 12, 2009

12 Weeks and Happy Tuesday

Today is our babies 12 week/3 month birthday. My belly is starting to stick out and my pants are beginning to get tight on me. People at my work still don't know that I am pregnant so I feel like they are looking at me and thinking "My gosh you've gotten FAT!"

This past Tuesday was a good one for Kyle and I. He got his new golf clubs and I got my new running shoes. Kyle made it to his 3 year anniversary with 1-800 contacts and as a thank you he received a $ 300 gift card which he used to be his new golf clubs on Tuesday. I received new shoes to replace the pair of running shoes that were at my moms in her garage so they were a complete loss. They had to be shipped to me because they didn't have my size in the store and it just so happened that they arrived on Tuesday. It was a really good day for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment