Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 23

23 facebook

Yes, I skipped a day. Kyle hasn't been home when there is good lighting and there is no way I could do it for KJ. So yesterday's will come tomorrow. In the meantime, I figured I could still do today's today.

We are probably only supposed to do 1 picture but as I was going through I just keep seeing all these old pictures and they brought back the memories. And since this is my blog, I am going to do however many I please.

From left to right: Me, Kyle, Katie -my sister, Tim - Kyle's brother, Kaysie - Tim's wife

This picture was taken in Hawaii. Ah, I miss it: the only place that I've actually played in the ocean. This was such a fun trip and I can't wait to go back. This picture took a couple tries but was well worth it in the end. I started laughing when I came across this one, just looking at everyone's face or lack of face because they are being swallowed up by the wave.

Next is this lovely piece. This was done for the U's blackout game against Wyoming. Kyle and 3 other guys got all painted and spelled out Utah. Mind you, this game was at the end of October! Kyle said he actually stayed warm.

Ah Lake Powell and Wakeboarding: how I love you! This past year Kyle did awesome with wakeboarding, so we decided it was finally time for us to double. Can't wait for Powell! One of our favorite vacations.

Love this kid. I saw these and new I had to add them on. Thanks to Jolyne for taking these.

Peace out

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I don't know what happened to my other comment on here! But, I'll just say it again. I love, love, love that picture from Hawaii!! It was so much fun and it was the best vacation ever! Oh, and love these pics of my boy...he's so freaking cute. I just love him! Miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kid. Glad I was able to get so many pics before you left!!

    ReplyDelete