
Kyle doesn't really have time for hobbies right now so I decided to go with his passions. First being University of Utah football. Saturdays in Utah were always spent watching the game. Out here it was a little harder. We were able to catch some of the games on TV, which we of course had a party and invited fellow Utah fans over to watch. All the others were usually found somewhere on the internet. This past season wasn't the greatest but we are looking forward to the next one and being a part of the Pac 12.
Second, we have Kyle's love for the law, constitution and history. Kyle and I always talk about his day when he gets home. He tells me all the cool things he learned, the cases that I might find interesting, etc. He loves learning about the law. The class I would say he loves the most this semester would be his constitutional law. The professor is very liberal but he does an awesome job teaching the subject. Kyle actually loves being a conservative in a very liberal environment. He loves to get his jabs in any chance he gets. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment