KJ participated in 3 Easter egg hunts this year, I think he was pretty sick of them by the time Easter morning came.
KJ's first egg hung was at the medical school. KJ and I went with one of my friends and her little girl. He HATED the Easter bunny, but who wouldn't?! This was the scariest bunny I've ever seen.
KJ's first egg hung was at the medical school. KJ and I went with one of my friends and her little girl. He HATED the Easter bunny, but who wouldn't?! This was the scariest bunny I've ever seen.KJ's next egg hunt was with our branch. Kyle got to be there with us this time to help KJ while I took pictures.
And finally our egg hunt. We took video of this one since I already had plenty of pictures from the other two. The Easter bunny brought KJ a leap frog magnet for the fridge that plays music and has farm animals that you can switch around. And in his easter eggs, KJ found raisins and Teddy Grahms - he couldn't have been happier. He kept bringing me eggs (even if they were empty) once he found out what was inside of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment